My Guide Website?
Chicago: 360 Chicago Observation Deck Skip-the-Line Ticket1471 Reviews
Skip the ticket purchase desk to enjoy the best panoramic views of Chicago, 94 stories above the Windy City. Enjoy stunning lake views and close-up vistas of Chicago’s amazing skyscrapers.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Chicago:If youʻre booking your trip to Chicago last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience the best aerial view of the heart of Chicago and the Magnificent Mile
- Enjoy the convenience of skipping the ticket purchase process at 360 Chicago
- Zoom up 1,000 feet in just 40 seconds on one of the fastest elevators in the USA
- Admire views of Chicago, Lake Michigan, and four US states from the 94th floor
- Learn about Chicago’s rich history and its diverse and vibrant neighborhoods
DescriptionMarvel at the views from 1,000 feet over Chicago’s legendary Michigan Avenue with this ticket to the 360 CHICAGO observation deck on the 94th floor of the John Hancock Center. Save time with skip-the-line access to this popular attraction. Head up to the 360 CHICAGO observation deck to take in breathtaking views of Chicago’s lakefront and view the city skyline from above. Take a peek at 4 neighboring states from this height. Feel the thrill of a 40-second ride in one of North America's fastest elevators to the observation deck to experience what 'Travel & Leisure Magazine' voted one of the best views in America. Enjoy an interactive exhibit on the Ground Floor that highlights Chicago’s rich history and showcases 9 of the city’s culturally unique neighborhoods. On the 94th floor, explore the history and architecture of the magnificent city stretched out before you. To enhance your experience, download the Magnicity App for a guided tour right from your smartphone. The App includes an interactive viewfinder, unique facts, stories and recommendations. Enjoy a thrilling photo opportunity at CloudWalk, a breathtaking 3D mural with the optical illusion of walking in the clouds. Relax and take in the view at the 94th floor’s Cloud Bar which serves up iconic Chicago snacks, neighborhood-inspired Cocktails, and a local brew, Moody Tongue, on tap. By purchasing this timed ticket, you get to skip the ticket desk and present your barcoded voucher to security to be scanned - you may have to wait in a short line at security, then head directly into the Ground Floor Exhibits, and then on to the Elevator Line.
IncludesSkip-the-ticket line ticket to the 360-Chicago experience Access to the 94th-floor observation deck Ground floor exhibit on Chicago history & neighborhoods Cloud Walk 3D-art installation Access to the Cloud Bar Downloadable Magnicity App
- • Rescheduling latecomers cannot be guaranteed and is subject to availability and capacity constraints; refunds will not be issued to latecomers
- Customers can skip the line to purchase tickets but all customers must join the security line. As such, extended waiting times are possible at busy times • It is recommended to plan for possible wait times, especially during peak weekends and holidays
- All tickets are non-refundable in cases of inclement weather. 360 Chicago remains open during all weather conditions year-round, including zero visibility conditions
- While views are subject to change rain or shine, your visit can still be spent enjoying the other facilities of the attraction such as the queue exhibition highlighting Chicago's eclectic neighborhoods
- The Magnicity App is in English and Spanish • Elevators have been upgraded to include OTIS Air Purification Technology, which significantly reduces airborne bacteria and viruses