My Guide Website?
Gangsters and Ghosts 2-Hour Walking Tour
Chicago Loop https://www.myguidechicago.com/events/gangsters-and-ghosts-2-hour-walking-tour
Chicago: Gangsters and Ghosts Guided Walking Tour
- Learn the dark history of Chicago's Loop from an expert historian guide
- Hear true tales of Chicago's gangster past & learn how Al Capone ran his empire
- Listen to tales of ghosts and visit haunted sites
- Explore Death Alley, Chicago Riverwalk, the Palmer House and the Chicago Theatre
- Visit the Congress Hotel with tales of ghastly happenings and Al Capone's HQ
DescriptionSee a different side of Chicago on a family-friendly guided tour and hear the tales of the ghosts that haunt the city. Explore the famous Chicago Loop district with your historian guide revealing the many interesting stories hidden behind each turn. Explore the Chicago Loop, known as the vice district during the 1920s and 30s, once the home of speakeasies, secret tunnels and bootleggers. See the places where gangsters such as Al Capone used to party, make deals, and carry out business. Visit haunted locations and old crime scenes including Chicago Riverwalk, Death Alley, and the Chicago Theatre. Peak inside the haunted Palmer House. Finish up at the Congress Hotel, one of the most haunted places in Illinois. Enjoy frequent stops along the way, including a refreshment stop and a restroom break.
IncludesGuided Walking Tour Historian Guide Visits inside the Congress Hotel and the Palmer House
- This tour is not recommended for people with infants The tour is 1.5 miles total walking, with a 20-minute break at a famous gangster hangout Children aged 6 and under can join this tour for free