My Guide Website?
- Navigate with your family through the heart of the City on the Chicago River
- Learn from expert guides about what makes Chicago architecture so amazing
- Relax on board with locally sourced food and drinks from the full-service cash bar
- Pre-purchase your ticket to skip the line and guarantee your place on this popular cruise
DescriptionAdmire Chicago’s impressive architecture from a unique perspective aboard a cruise sailing down the Chicago River, which features an indoor and outdoor deck, along with live commentary tailored to entertain the whole family. Treat yourself to a full-service cash bar at your own expense. Experience the best of the Chicago River from Lakeshore Drive to the Willis Tower, navigating along the South branch of the river, before heading back past the Chicago Riverwalk towards Lake Shore Drive and Lake Michigan. Be entertained by the fun and experienced tour guides as they explain the history behind Chicago’s buildings along the river and the exceptional architects who created this ever-changing skyline. Enjoy the most relaxing way to sightsee in Chicago, exploring the city free of traffic, noise, and congestion. Make sure to visit the full-service cash bar featuring authentic Chicago products, including local beer and spirits. Explore the open-air decks that allow you to feel the cooling river breeze and see the city from many vantage points that provide perfect photo opportunities.
IncludesLocal tour guide Outdoor and interior deck access Climate-controlled seating
- Passengers can bring their own non-alcoholic beverages and food
- This tour takes place rain or shine
- Children under 4 years of age are free
- Seats on the decks are chosen on a first-come, first-serve basis
- All bags are subject to a security search
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom$27.00Buy Tickets!