My Guide Website?
Hard Rock Cafe Chicago5 Reviews
Enjoy lunch or dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe in Chicago, located in the vibrant River North neighborhood. Experience what has made this iconic restaurant a crowd favorite since it first opened. Choose from 2 different menus to satisfy every taste.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Chicago:If youʻre booking your trip to Chicago last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy great American cuisine in an exciting atmosphere
- Choose from 2 great menus
- Purchase trendy and sought after merchandise in the Rock Shop
- Skip to the front of the line with VIP priority seating
DescriptionThe Hard Rock Cafe Chicago has celebrated over 3 decades at the corner of Clark and Ontario, in the heart of Chicago's vibrant River North neighborhood. Located just 5 blocks west of Michigan Avenue, Hard Rock continues to 'Love All Serve All' 365 days of the year. Lauded for diversity in all areas and embracing classic and funky trends with equal ardor, Hard Rock Cafe has something special to bring out your inner rock star. Whether you're craving one of our popular cheeseburgers after shopping on the Magnificent Mile or a Rockarita after the theater, you'll find a wide variety of legendary cuisine and cocktails. After dining, head to the Rock Shop and shop for souvenirs and much sought-after Hard Rock merchandise. Choose from 2 different menus: Acoustic Rock Menu (2-course meal): Entrée Choose one entrée from any of the following: Legendary Steak Burgers* Sandwiches Salads *Double Decker Cheeseburger is not available with the Acoustic Rock package Dessert Chef’s Choice. Beverage Unlimited coffee, tea or soft drinks. Electric Rock Menu (3-course meal): Starter Choose a side house salad or Caesar salad. Entrée Choose one entrée from any of the following: Legendary Steak Burgers Sandwiches Salads Specialty Entrees** **Cowboy Ribeye and Filet are not available with the Electric Rock package Dessert Choose from a brownie or a cheesecake Beverage Unlimited soft drinks, coffee or tea.
IncludesMeal (2 or 3-course depending on option selected) Water, coffee, tea, and soft drinks Skip to the head of the line VIP priority seating Exclusive “Gift with Purchase” offer in the Rock Shop
- On arrival, present a printed voucher to your server along with valid photo identification bearing the name of the lead traveler
- Kids menu (for children under 11) is available for purchase directly in the restaurant on the day of your meal
- Your voucher does not guarantee seating and the Hard Rock Cafe does not accept reservations. Seating is based on a first come, first served basis. If you cannot be accommodated at your chosen time your voucher will be honored for a different time or date
- Menu items are subject to change and availability
- Please note that the Hard Rock Cafe does occasionally close for private events. It is recommended that you contact them to ensure your chosen date is available