My Guide Website?
Chicago: Wine & Cheese or Beer & BBQ Thursday Evening Cruise11 Reviews
Enjoy a relaxing cruise on the Chicago River and Lake Michigan. Take in the skyline while enjoying a wine and cheese or a beer and BBQ tasting supplied by local purveyors.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Chicago:If youʻre booking your trip to Chicago last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Chicago: Taste of Chinatown Food Walking Tour
- Chicago: Gangsters and Ghosts Guided Walking Tour
- Chicago: 360 Chicago Observation Deck Skip-the-Line Ticket
- Chicago: Mob and Crime Bus Tour
- Chicago: Go City Explorer Pass - Choice of 2 - 7 Attractions
- Savor a wine or beer tasting while gazing out over the water at the city skyline
- Enjoy tastings from a local wine boutique or a featured Chicago brewery
- Pair your wine with a range of cheeses or your beer with BBQ and sides
- Enjoy seating options on the open-air decks or the climate-controlled interiors
- Sit back and relax at the end of the day enjoying the breeze from the water
DescriptionCruise from the DuSable bridge and go up the main branch of the Chicago River to Wolf Point before heading back past the Chicago Riverwalk out onto Lake Michigan. Choose from a wine and cheese tasting or beer and BBQ meal experience. Hop aboard a spacious and comfortable ship and find a spot on the open-air decks or in the comfort of the climate-controlled interiors. Admire views of the city from the water as glide over the water. Select the wine tour to indulge in tastings of 4-6 different wines from “Picnic Wine & Provisions,” a Chicago-based wine boutique. Savor items from a buffet-style cheese table, with an expert on hand to advise on the wine and cheese pairings. Pick the Beer tour For tasting 4-6 beers from local breweries, while “Blackwood BBQ” provides each passenger with a a light meal of delectable BBQ samples, along with some mouth-watering sides. Purchase additional drinks at the onboard cash bar where full servings of the sampled beers or wines can be bought. Have the option to buy other local beers, spirits, non-alcoholic beverages, and snacks from the bar.
Includes2-hour Cruise on the Chicago River and Lake Michigan 4-6 Tastings of Wine or Local Beer (depending on Option Chosen) Cheese table or BBQ (depending on Option Chosen)
- This tour lasts about 2 hours, but can run slightly longer in high summer when the Chicago lock is busy
- Vessels include restrooms with diaper changing tables, a cash bar, and climate control