My Guide Website?
Chicago: Guided Tour with Skydeck and Shoreline River Cruise19 Reviews
See the best of Chicago in just 1 day on this guided sightseeing bus tour. Visit iconic landmarks including Chicago Skydeck, the Bean, and Adler Point, and learn about Chicago’s history and culture.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Chicago:If youʻre booking your trip to Chicago last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a panoramic bus tour of Chicago with an expert guide
- Visit the iconic Chicago Bean and learn about its artist
- Soak up stunning 360-degree views at Skydeck Chicago and step out onto the Ledge
- Relax onboard the Shoreline Architecture Cruise along the Chicago River
- Take in the panoramic view of the Chicago Skyline from Adler Point
DescriptionThe day begins with bus pickup from your downtown Chicago hotel and heads to one of the city’s most iconic landmarks, the Chicago Bean. Learn about this iconic artwork as well as its artist, Anish Kapoor. Next, admire Chicago’s impressive skyline aboard the Shoreline Architecture Cruise. Listen to the onboard narration as you admire over 40 of the city’s landmarks. Afterwards, head to the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere, Skydeck Chicago. Take the elevator up to the 103rd floor and soak up 360-degree views. There’s also time to walk out onto The Ledge, a special glass balcony which provides a once in a lifetime experience. Later, enjoy a narrated drive through the city and pass by famous sights including the Aqua Tower, Buckingham Fountain, and more. Finally, visit the Adler view point for one last view of the city then enjoy drop-off back to your hotel.
IncludesSmall group guided mini-van tour (maximum 6 people) Admission to the Skydeck Chicago Observatory and The Ledge Admission to Shoreline Architecture Cruise Guided visit to the Chicago Bean Guided visit to the Adler view point Guided visit to Buckingham Fountain
- • The tour's exact duration may vary slightly depending on traffic and seasonality This tour runs rain or shine This tour requires a moderate amount of walking Food and drinks are not included Tips are not included