My Guide Website?
Chicago: Fireworks Gourmet Dinner Cruise on Lake Michigan16 Reviews
Dine aboard our unique boat, the Odyssey, feasting on a gourmet three course meal served at your private table, then dance the night away to the live band and watch the beautiful fireworks over the Chicago skyline.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Chicago:If youʻre booking your trip to Chicago last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Dine on a gourmet three course meal
- Observe the fantastic fireworks display
- View Chicago's memorable skyline
- Enjoy the observation deck while cruising on Lake Michigan
- Please arrive at the boarding location at least 30 minutes before your cruise
DescriptionDine aboard our unique boat, the Odyssey, which is designed to provide the ultimate viewing of Chicago's sights. Dine on a gourmet three-course meal served at your private table, then dance the night away to the live band and watch the beautiful fireworks display with the Chicago skyline as a backdrop. Experience an elegant dining cruise along the Chicago shoreline aboard the luxury cruising vessel, Odyssey. Your evening starts as you are greeted aboard by the Captain and crew and our ship's photographer will take a picture to capture your memory. After being seated at your private table, enjoy your gourmet three-course meal consisting of creative appetizers and entrees prepared fresh onboard daily by our Executive Chef. The wait staff will time your meal according to your preferences so you can savor every moment of your three-hour dinner cruise. After dinner dance to the live music or relax on one of three climate-controlled decks as you watch the lights of Chicago twinkling in the night. Don't forget to visit the Captain's bridge, which is open during most of your cruise. Sample Dinner Menu: Tasting Trio Shrimp & Watermelon English Cucumbers | Pickled Shallots | Extra Virgin Olive Oil Roasted Summer Vegetable Salad Yellow Corn | Zucchini | Caramelized Onions | Heirloom Tomato | Arugula | Herb Vinaigrette Whipped Goat Cheese Candied Pecan Herb Crust | Balsamic Strawberries | Crostini Entrées Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes Sweet Corn, Red Pepper & Thyme Succotash | Cajun Cream Sauce Oven Baked Atlantic Salmon Filet Lemon Orzo with Red Onions & Sun-Dried Tomatoes | Citrus Dill Sauce Maple & Mustard Glazed Chicken Breast Fingerling Potatoes & Chives | Haricot Verts | Dijon Mustard Cream Sauce Braised Beef Short Rib Idaho Potato & Horseradish Mash | Baby Carrots | Pearl Onions | English Peas | Cabernet Sauvignon Sauce Greek Zucchini FrittersV Lemon Orzo with Red Onions & Sun-Dried Tomatoes | Spring Onion & Cucumber Tzatziki Desserts Duo of Sorbet Seasonal Sorbet | Fresh Fruit Granny Smith Apple Parfait Cinnamon Spiced Apples | Almond & Oat Crumble | Candied Chili Bacon Salted Caramel Cake Dark Chocolate Ganache | Raspberry Sauce Odyssey Signature Warm Butter Cake Vanilla Bean Ice Cream | Blackberry Sauce Menu subject to change without notice.
IncludesThree-hour cruise Three-course dinner Coffee, tea and iced tea Navy Pier Fireworks Display viewing Local taxes and fees Service fees
- Infants are free, however, make sure you select the free infant ticket option to ensure admittance on the cruise Dress: Jackets are strongly suggested for men and cocktail attire for women. No jeans, shorts, tank tops, halter-tops, t-shirts, gym shoes or flip-flops are worn on the cruise All interior areas of our ship are non-smoking. Guests who smoke may do so on the outdoor observation decks only The fireworks display is dependent on weather conditions In order to guarantee that your group can be seated together, please make sure to make just one reservation for your entire party. If members of your group make separate reservations, the activity provider cannot guarantee that you will be seated together