My Guide Website?
Chicago: Fireworks Buffet Dinner Cruise on Lake Michigan38 Reviews
Kick off summer's biggest celebration on a 4th of July fireworks buffet dinner cruise. Marvel at Chicago's spectacular fireworks as you enjoy the show from your front-row seats on the water.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Chicago:If youʻre booking your trip to Chicago last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a sumptuous buffet
- Marvel at the beautiful fireworks display over the Chicago skyline
- Relax on your 3-hour dinner cruise
- Dance the night away to the sounds of hot Chicago DJs
- View Chicago's memorable skyline and savor the magnificent views
DescriptionQuite simply, a Spirit dinner cruise is the perfect night out. A magical setting enhanced by dazzling city sights and Lakefront lights. An evening filled to the brim with wonderful cuisine, live music, dancing under a canopy of stars and a spectacular fireworks display over the Chicago skyline. This three-hour dinner cruise this is the ultimate Chicago experience. Menu: Salads: Organic Mixed Field Greens Grape Tomatoes | English Cucumbers | Carrots | Corn | Kidney Beans | American Cheddar Cheese | Herb Croutons | House-Made Ranch Dressing | Balsamic Vinaigrette | Low-Fat Italian Dressing Organic Spinach & Kale Salad Aged Reggiano Parmesan Cheese | Red Bell Peppers | Red Onions | Lemon & Oregano Dressing Roasted Red Beet Salad Pickled Shallots | Fresh Mint | Italian Parsley Mediterranean Couscous & Chickpea Salad Scallions | Plum Tomatoes | Cumin & Paprika Vinaigrette Orzo & Bay Shrimp Salad Scallions | English Cucumbers | Cherry Tomatoes | Dill & Mustard Vinaigrette Vegetables, Potatoes & Pasta: Roasted Broccoli Florets Toasted Garlic | Chili Flakes Creamed Corn & Cheddar Cheese Casserole Green Chilies | Scallions | Cilantro Baked Ziti Pasta Aged Reggiano Parmesan Cheese | Mozzarella Cheese | Spinach & Garlic Sauce Mashed Potatoes Idaho Potatoes & Roasted Garlic Entrees: Oven Baked North Atlantic Sole Filet Tomato, Shallot & Caper Sauce Honey & Sesame Chicken Scallions | Fresno Chilies Whole-Roasted Pork Loin Dijon Mustard Cream Sauce Braised Beef Short Ribs Baby Carrots | Cabernet Sauvignon Sauce Desserts: Seasonal Cut Fruit Cannolis Chocolate Drizzle Rice Krispy Treats Cheesecake Chocolate Cake Strawberries & Vanilla Custard Apple Cobbler Please note that menu items are subject to change without notice.
IncludesThree-hour cruise Buffet dinner Coffee, tea and iced tea
- Infants are free, however, make sure you select the free infant ticket option to ensure admittance on the cruise Dress: dressy-casual attire. No jeans, shorts, tank tops, halter-tops, t-shirts, gym shoes or flip flops are worn on the cruise All interior areas of our ship are non-smoking. Guests who smoke may do so on the outdoor observation decks only Please note that the fireworks display is dependent on weather conditions