My Guide Website?
Chicago: 45-Minute Private Helicopter Flight for 1-3 People56 Reviews
Enjoy a view of the Chicago skyline from a helicopter, with the extra thrill of a “doors off” flight experience during the summer. Learn interesting facts about the city’s history.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Chicago:If youʻre booking your trip to Chicago last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Chicago: Taste of Chinatown Food Walking Tour
- Chicago: Gangsters and Ghosts Guided Walking Tour
- Chicago: 360 Chicago Observation Deck Skip-the-Line Ticket
- Chicago: Mob and Crime Bus Tour
- Chicago: Go City Explorer Pass - Choice of 2 - 7 Attractions
- Create memories that will last a lifetime with this “bucket list” experience
- Experience picturesque panoramic views of Lake Michigan
- Hover around Chicago’s most iconic landmarks
- Learn about the rich architecture of Chicago and Frank Lloyd Wright
- Experience a thrilling “doors off” helicopter flight experience in summer
DescriptionEnjoy spectacular views of Chicago from an MD500 helicopter. This helicopter flight over Chicago covers all the important highlights of the city from McCormick Place and Soldiers Field in the South to Wrigley Field in the North. Depart from Schaumburg Regional Airport and see some of Chicago's highlights including the Willis Tower, the John Hancock Building, Navy Pier, and Lake Michigan with its beaches and picturesque shoreline. Also see the Chicago River, Grant Park, Millennium Park, Buckingham Fountain, and Museum Campus. Make sure you also look out for Wrigley Field, home to the Chicago Cubs, and the United Center, where the Chicago Bulls and Blackhawks both play. This is a private helicopter experience for 1 to 3 passengers. Travel in complete safety with a professional pilot who will provide you with live commentary through noise-canceling headphones. In the summertime, have the added thrill of the doors being able to be off during the flight.
Includes45-minute helicopter flight Live in-flight commentary from a professional pilot/guide On-site parking On-site lockers for storage Noise-canceling headsets Photos in front of the helicopter Taxes and fees
- Gear/equipment and helicopter are sanitized between use. Pilots are required to regularly wash their hands
- Purses and scarves are prohibited in the helicopter and must be placed in storage
- At the request of the group, the doors can be put onto the helicopter
- Weather cancellations will be rescheduled at your convenience and for your safety
- Large group tours can be accommodated with multiple flights
- Tips are not included