My Guide Website?
Chicago: 2.5-Hour Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure19 Reviews
See Chicago with Urban Adventure Quest, the interactive city tour. Let your smartphone be your guide on this 2.5-hour adventure as you compete against other teams. See the sights along the river and through the city and learn local history along the way.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Chicago:If youʻre booking your trip to Chicago last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Make your way through Chicago, solving clues and completing challenges
- Stop and go as you please, taking as much or little time as you need
- Use your smartphone to navigate the historic streets of Chicago
- Play the game, see the sights, and experience Chicago in a whole new way
DescriptionTurn downtown Chicago into your own personal giant game board with Urban Adventure Quest, an interactive Amazing Race-style scavenger hunt that allows you to do just that. On this 2.5-hour sightseeing tour of Chicago, you’ll be guided from your smartphone through the city on a fun, team-building journey. This is the perfect tour for groups – large or small – looking to make their way to the most well-known sites, as well as to those often-overlooked hidden gems the city keeps secret. Race to be the first to finish the game, or take as much time as you need, solving clues, completing challenges, and learning about local history along the way. The adventure will start riverside among the historic buildings and will take you along a game route that will show you the rich history, strong focus on public art, and indelible culture of this great city. Points of interest on your quest: Riverfront Hard Rock The Bean Art Institute of Chicago Palmer House
IncludesSmartphone scavenger hunt
- A team may have as many people as you like. However, this adventure is typically best with no more than 6 people on each team. Large groups can break up into many teams and compete for the best point score and time. Each team needs to purchase a Quest with a unique email address and password. You may purchase your Quest days, weeks, or months before your adventure. A step-by-step process on how you can redeem your scavenger hunt code can be found on your confirmation voucher after purchase. It is suggested that you bring water, snacks, money, a city map, a calculator, a pencil and paper and, of course, a fully charged smartphone.