My Guide Website?
Windy City Ghosts: Hauntings of Chicago23 Reviews
Mingle with Northside Chicago's ghostly mobsters and serial killers on this thrilling haunted walking tour by US Ghost Adventures.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Chicago:If youʻre booking your trip to Chicago last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the ghastly and ghoulish side of Chicago on this walking tour
- Learn about the ghosts of gangsters and serial killers that haunt Lincoln Park
- Walk above the forgotten burial ground beneath the neighborhood
- Catch a glimpse of the Victorian woman in white at Lincoln Park Zoo
DescriptionMeet your seasoned US Ghost Adventures guide at the meeting point then set off on an unforgettable walking tour through Northside Chicago. Travel back in time as you visit some of the city’s most haunted locations in the mysterious Lincoln Park neighborhood. Learn about the forgotten burial ground that forms the foundation of this bustling district. Check out the bathroom mirrors at Lincoln Park Zoo, home to the ghost of a Victorian woman in white. And, hear about the spirit that haunted Al Capone in his final days. Throughout the tour, you’ll listen to the strange and disturbing tales of each location. By the end you’ll have learned about and experienced firsthand the alternative side of Chicago.
Includes1-hour haunted walking tour Professional tour guide Haunted history stories
- This tour operates rain or shine
- This is a family friendly tour, suitable for all ages