My Guide Website?
The Chicago Theatre Tour Experience41 Reviews
Go behind the scenes of Chicago's most-photographed venue. Admire up-close the grandiose architecture and walk the footsteps of its famous performers.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Chicago:If youʻre booking your trip to Chicago last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Chicago: Taste of Chinatown Food Walking Tour
- Chicago: Gangsters and Ghosts Guided Walking Tour
- Chicago: 360 Chicago Observation Deck Skip-the-Line Ticket
- Chicago: Mob and Crime Bus Tour
- Chicago: Go City Explorer Pass - Choice of 2 - 7 Attractions
- Admire the landmark six-story “C-H-I-C-A-G-O” sign and marquee
- Marvel at the grand and beautifully preserved architecture and painted murals
- Learn about the history of the building, from its origins as a movie theater to a premiere events venue
- See what the performers see, and feel what it might be like to perform for such a large audience
DescriptionGo on a history-filled journey, from the inception of this majestic venue in 1921, all the way to its present-day incarnation as a premier entertainment venue. The Marquee Tour encompasses historical and architectural highlights of the building, including the grand lobby, sweeping staircase and majestic auditorium. Tour guests have the chance to stand on the famous Chicago Theatre stage, plus view artist signatures on the dressing room walls, including Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Dolly Parton and so many more!
IncludesLicensed guide Entrance fees
- Tour lasts approximately one hour Please note tour content is subject to change based on events in the building and that some tours can take up to 75 minutes. There is no stage or dressing room access on event days.