My Guide Website?
Chicago: Westside Food Tasting Bike Tour with Guide16 Reviews
Eat around the world without leaving Chicago! Enjoy the city's best ethnic cuisines while biking through its most historic neighborhoods and along the gorgeous 606 and Lakefront trails.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Chicago:If youʻre booking your trip to Chicago last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Taste Polish pierogis, award-winning tacos, burgers and more
- Sip local craft beer with the VIP beer upgrade (offered upon arrival)
- Marvel at the beautiful architecture and fascinating ethnic stories of Chicago's historic neighborhoods
- Ride along the new 606 elevated trail and the gorgeous Lakefront Trail
DescriptionGo around the world without leaving Chicago! Sample the best of Chicago’s West side neighborhoods decadent food options. Learn the stories of the immigrants from all over the world who helped make Chicago the city it is today, while tasting their delicious foods. Gaze at the historic homes, warehouses, and skyscrapers of Chicago's most historic neighborhoods. Ride along the new elevated 606 trail and the beautiful Lakefront Trail. Begin your tour in Chicago's bustling River North. Cross the iconic Chicago river, then ride through historic meatpacking district Fulton Market, now Chicago's restaurant and tech ground zero. Sample a delicious Mexican torta and a beer at a celebrity chef's new brewpub. Then ride past Google's new headquarters and some beautiful murals before arriving in Ukrainian Village, where you will taste the world's best Polish pierogis. From there, pass gorgeous 19th-century mansions before having another delicious ethnic snack in hipster hot spot Wicker Park. Bike along the new 606 trail, a bike path on a formal elevated rail line, and then sample some delicious ice cream and toffee in Lincoln Park. From there, head to quaint Old Town for a chocolate tasting, and finish off the tour with a beautiful ride down Chicago's world-famous Lakefront Trail.
IncludesFour-hour bike tour Professional guide All food samples Beer pairings for VIP upgrade - offered upon arrival Helmet Bike
- Vegetarian and gluten-free options are available. Please notify the tour operator in advance
- This tour is only suitable for those aged 16 and over
- Tours run in all weather conditions
- Please bring cash, as there is no ATM on site
- While you may register as a solo rider, there is a 2 person minimum for this particular tour to run. If this threshold is not hit 2 hours before the tour time, the tour operator may contact you to reschedule or possibly cancel the tour with a full refund * Upon Arrival you will have the option to upgrade to a VIP adult drink package which includes 3 unique beverage pairings. This option is $19.99/per person (adults only)