My Guide Website?
Chicago: Ultimate City Attractions Bike Tour17 Reviews
See world's most beautiful skyline and Chicago's lovely lakefront on a guided cycle through the green spaces and monuments of Millennium and Grant Parks, Museum Campus and Northerly Island. See why they say Chicago is "cooler by the lake."
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Chicago:If youʻre booking your trip to Chicago last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Marvel at Chicago's magnificent skyline and gorgeous lakefront
- See the brilliant modern sculptures of Millennium Park
- Learn the fascinating history of the City of Broad Shoulders
- Savor the secluded nature area of Northerly Island
- Behold the beautiful architecture of the Museum Campus
- Bring your kids for a tour entirely on cycle paths
- Witness majestic Buckingham Fountain
DescriptionThis tour takes you through some of Chicago's main sights by bicycle. Ride along the lakefront visiting parks and gardens as the refreshing lake breeze races across your face. Glide by Buckingham Fountain as it sprays high into the sky and reflects the sunlight. Coast through the green spaces and monuments of Millennium and Grant Parks, the Museum Campus and Burnham Harbor. As you cruise by, get a glimpse of some of the most popular attractions in Chicago while your guide shares their history and explain's the city's massive collections of historical artifacts that are unique to these world-renowned museums. Finally, ride back as you view one of the world’s most beautiful skylines and its lovely lakefront, perfect at any time of the day.
IncludesBike Helmet Guide
- Wear comfortable clothing/shoes
- Bring a camera and then enter your best picture in our Photo Contest!
- 15% to 20% suggested guide gratuity
- Tours run rain or shine!