My Guide Website?
Chicago: Summer Fireworks Cruise with 3D Glasses and Music15 Reviews
Enjoy unbeatable views of the Navy Pier fireworks enhanced with commentary 3D glasses, a musical accompaniment, and lively narration on this cruise. Capture photos in front of the Chicago skyline.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Chicago:If youʻre booking your trip to Chicago last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Chicago: Taste of Chinatown Food Walking Tour
- Chicago: Gangsters and Ghosts Guided Walking Tour
- Chicago: 360 Chicago Observation Deck Skip-the-Line Ticket
- Chicago: Mob and Crime Bus Tour
- Chicago: Go City Explorer Pass - Choice of 2 - 7 Attractions
- Admire prime viewing of the Navy Pier fireworks with musical accompaniment
- Enjoy lively commentary from local guides who bring the city to life
- Discover Chicago's epic skyline, historic buildings and modern marvels
- Bring your camera to capture the amazing buildings and epic fireworks
- Avoid the line and get the best seats with the Priority Boarding option
DescriptionExperience the famous Navy Pier summer fireworks every Wednesday and Saturday, as they burst against Chicago’s unforgettable nighttime skyline while listening to popular music with this cruise along the Chicago River. Enjoy lively commentary and make the fireworks pop with the included 3D glasses. Choose the priority boarding option to skip-the-line and get first pick of the seats. Hop onboard a comfortable ship and put on our 3D glasses to begin your 2-hour adventure. Enjoy Wednesday cruises that includes a fully narrated, fun, family-friendly tour of all 3 branches of the Chicago River with stunning views the buildings lining its banks. The tour ends up near the Chicago lock, just by Navy pier for a great view of the fireworks, accompanied by music. Pump up your weekend with a Saturday cruise that feature some light narration as the boat heads through the Chicago lock and out to Lake Michigan. Once on the lake you will have spectacular views of the Chicago skyline, and you can enjoy the fireworks to music with the skyline as backdrop.
Includes2-hour cruise Navy Pier fireworks Complimentary 3D glasses Commentary when on the Chicago River Music to accompany the Fireworks Priority Boarding (if option selected)
- Saturday Tours can sometimes take longer than 2 hours, depending on traffic at the Chicago River Lock
- Wednesday Cruises do not go through the Chicago River Lock and onto Lake Michigan
- Cruises operate rain or shine - both open and covered seating is available onboard
- Children under 5 are always welcome free of charge but still require a ticket for boarding.
- Beverages - including water, soda, wine, and beer - are available for purchase onboard
- Snacks (chips, cookies and nuts) are available for purchase onboard, though you are welcome to bring your own snacks or a brown-bag meal
- For safety reasons, motorized scooters and electric wheelchairs cannot be accommodated aboard the ship. Guests who are able to transfer may use the company's manual wheelchair, based upon availability
- Latecomers cannot be refunded •Cruises are on Wednesday and Saturday are slightly different, but both include viewing of the fireworks display, and they both are 2 hours long