My Guide Website?
Chicago River Architecture Cruise: Skip-the-Ticket-Office3681 Reviews
Cruise along the Chicago River on a 60- or 75-minute tour, and discover hidden architectural gems among the city’s renowned landmarks. Led by a docent providing live narration, the tour passes more than 40 structures and sails under historic bridges.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Chicago:If youʻre booking your trip to Chicago last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Cruise along all 3 branches of the Chicago River
- Get an insight into 40 landmark buildings from an on board docent
- See Tribune Tower, the Wrigley Building, Trump Tower, Marina City, Willis Tower and more
- Relax on board with a drink from the cash bar
- Skip the ticket office and go directly to boarding line by pre-purchasing your ticket online
DescriptionSkip the lines at the ticket office and climb aboard a state-of-the-art cruise for a 60- or 75-minute cruise of all 3 branches of the Chicago River, and marvel at the architecture that has made the city so legendary. Get an insight into the buildings and engineering of a city that gave birth to the skyscraper and is the spiritual home of modern American architecture. Your expert guide will lead you down the Chicago River to uncover hidden gems, as well the city’s most renowned landmarks, such as the John Hancock building, Trump Tower, Marina City, Willis Tower, and more. Relax with a glass of something cold from the cash bar, as you cruise the Windy City’s waterway, and learn its status as a modern metropolis and one of the world’s most beautiful cities. End your tour in the same place where you boarded the boat.
IncludesArchitecture river cruise Live commentary A barcoded ticket allowing you to skip the ticket office and proceed directly to the boarding line
- The regular tour is 75 minutes long, but in the colder months (November 1 – April 15th) the tour is 60 minutes long Please dress for an outdoor activity A cash bar is on board most vessels, depending on the season Boarding begins 15 minutes prior to departure time Don't forget your camera A $10 per ticket change fee will be charged by the local partner for any date or time changes made on the original date of the tour