My Guide Website?
Chicago: Private Helicopter Tour of Chicago Skyline2 Reviews
Join this daytime helicopter tour over Chicago and enjoy views of the city's famed architecture. Choose between 10 and 20-minute flight options and gaze at sights like Willis Tower and Wrigley Field.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Chicago:If youʻre booking your trip to Chicago last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Marvel at the breathtaking Chicago Skyline as you fly through the sky
- Get your adrenaline pumping with an exhilarating helicopter ride
- Capture one-of-a-kind photos of sights like Willis Tower and Navy Pier
- Take in unparalleled views of the city from a unique perspective
- Allow your pilot to provide fascinating insights into the sights you see
DescriptionTake in the Windy City from the air and feel the thrill of flying on this panoramic helicopter ride. Admire the best views of Chicago's major landmarks, including its famous skyscrapers, the Chicago River, and Navy Pier. Choose from a 10 or 20 minute flight option. Climb aboard a private helicopter and allow your professional pilot to take you to Chicago's major landmarks, such as Downtown Chicago, Willis Tower, The United Center, Navy Pier, and Soldier’s Field. Bring your camera along to capture these mesmerizing sights. Experience the city in a unique way and feel what it's like to soar through the sky. Celebrate an anniversary, enjoy a special date night, or create beautiful memories with family.
IncludesHelicopter flight Pilot Live commentary Noise cancelling headsets Free parking Access to customer experience center and helicopter lounge
- All tours are weather-dependent and may be canceled or rescheduled due to the weather The total combined weight of the group cannot exceed 590 lbs and the weight limit per person is 295 lbs