My Guide Website?
Chicago: Private Guided Tour of Chicago Suburbs Movie Sites
Explore Chicago's suburbs on a guided tour of the Windy City's movie sites. Travel in a private vehicle as you drive past famous filming locations and learn about the movies that were made there.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Chicago:If youʻre booking your trip to Chicago last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Get a glimpse into the places where some of your favorite movies were shot
- Listen to interesting facts and get the behind-the-scenes scoop from your guide
- Take a peek into that awesome car garage from Ferris Bueller's Day Off
- Let out your inner mobster while taking a trip down to the infamous Green Mill
- Drive by the McCallister household as seen in the Home Alone franchise
DescriptionCruise through the streets of Chicago's suburbs on a private guided tour of the city's most famous filming locations. Get the behind-the-scenes scoop about your favorite movies and visit 25 iconic movie sites. Meet your guide, a local actor, and set out to explore the Windy City. See Cameron's house from Ferris Bueller's Day Off, take in the famous football field from The Breakfast Club, visit the site of the record store from High Fidelity, and much more. Throughout the tour, your guide will offer interesting facts about the movies filmed on location in Chicago. Whether you’re a diehard John Hughes fan, or you're into classic mobster movies, this city has much to offer any movie buff. And there's no need to worry about the weather as you'll travel through the city in a comfortable air-conditioned or heated car, depending on the time of year. Your tour of Chicago's famous filming locations comes to an end at Revolution Brewery. Feel free to hang out here after the tour ends and grab a beer (cost not included).
IncludesFilming locations tour Local guide Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- This tour will take place rain or shine