My Guide Website?
Chicago: Private Architecture Tour - 3 or 6 Hours3 Reviews
Discover a city known for its architectural creativity and ingenuity. Explore some of Chicago's most iconic buildings, with the option to visit Oak Park and the homes of Frank Lloyd Wright.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Chicago:If youʻre booking your trip to Chicago last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a private tour that is completely customizable for your group
- Discover famous sites in Downtown Chicago such as Sears Tower, The John Hancock Building, Wrigley Building, Aqua, and historic brownstones
- Explore the Oak Park District featuring homes designed by Frank Lloyd Wright
- Learn about the history of the buildings from an expert tour guide
DescriptionStart with pickup from your hotel and meet your local tour guide, an expert on the architecture of Chicago. Travel through the city in luxury private transportation to discover its rich architectural history. See famous buildings such as the Sears Tower, The John Hancock Building, and the Wrigley Building Discover Gothic gems along the Magnificent Mile, historic brownstones, and the Frank Lloyd Wright homes of Oak Park. Enjoy a unique added value opportunity to view not only the outside, but the amazing hidden interiors of many of the buildings on the tour. Brush up on the Chicago School style with the Commercial-style features of the stunning Willis Tower, which once served as the Sears Tower. Get a taste of High-tech architecture with a visit to The John Hancock Building. Appreciate the mix of Spanish Colonial Revival and French Renaissance architecture employed in the Wrigley Building. Make numerous stops along the tour to go to the top of the sky decks of famous skyscrapers. Walk along the Chicago River and enter the inside of buildings designed by many famous architects. Enjoy the sites of the downtown Chicago area with its many skyscrapers, amazing interiors and great photo opportunities. Choose the Oak Park Frank Lloyd Wright Homes and Studio option in lieu of the downtown tour view the interior of his very first home and studio. Admire over two dozen of his original shingle-style architecture structures lining Forest Street in Oak Park including Unity Temple, considered to be the world's first example of the modern architectural style. Each of the above separate options are 3 hours long. If you are to choose both options for a full 6-hour touring experience, enjoy a lunch stop at one of Chicago's many famous hot dog stands or deep-dish pizza joints.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off 3 or 6-hour guided tour depending on the option chosen Knowledgable Architecture Tour Guide Luxury chauffeured transportation Chauffeur gratuity Entry to Frank Lloyd Wright Home and Studio, if the option including Oak Park is chosen
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Pickup and drop-off can be anywhere within the Chicago City Limits
- The vehicle used will depend on the size of the private group (Mercedes S 550 Sedan, Cadillac Escalade, Mercedes Sprinter, Mini Coach Bus)