My Guide Website?
Chicago: Museum of Illusions Timed Entrance Ticket29 Reviews
#MOIChicago is back & better than ever, unveiling a completely NEW experience with an addition of +20 never-before-seen illusions and almost double the space! MOI is an adventure like never before.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Chicago:If youʻre booking your trip to Chicago last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Immerse yourself in Chicago's exciting world of illusions featuring 60+ exhibits
- Learn about vision, perception, the human brain, and more, and have fun doing it
- Bring the whole family along to defy gravity, grow and shrink, and walk on walls
- Challenge your mind with memory and cognition puzzles in the Smart Playroom
- Take advantage of the many off-the-wall photo-ops sure to amaze your friends
DescriptionExperience the impossible with an entry ticket to the Museum of Illusions Chicago. Immerse yourself in a world where your eyes will be in a constant battle with your brain. Located in the heart of the Chicago Loop, this brain-boggling museum is a one-of-a-kind destination all about optical illusions. Illusions challenge you to see things differently and reveal a lot about how your brain interprets reality. Experience more than 60 visual and educational exhibits featuring holograms, stereograms, optical illusions, and immersive rooms that are designed to tease the senses and trick the mind. Illusions include: defying gravity in the Tilted Room; growing and shrinking in the Ames Room; walking on walls in the Rotated Room; experiencing infinite space in the Infinity Room; confusing your mind in the Vortex Tunnel; posing in the Beuchet Chair; meeting your doppelgangers at the Clone Table. Then spend some time in the Smart Playroom with games that will stimulate and challenge your mind. Enjoy some friendly competition with friends and family while simultaneously improving your cognition, problem-solving skills, and memory. Overall, the museum is designed to encourage you to have fun while learning the mechanics behind each and every illusion you experience. And don't forget your camera or smartphone when you visit as there are eye-fooling photo-ops around every corner.
IncludesEntrance ticket to the Museum of Illusions Chicago and all exhibitions Local taxes and fees
- Plan for about a 45 to 60-minute experience inside the museum Your ticket is valid only for the date and time you booked Children 4 and under are free and do not need a ticket There is a Smart Shop onsite which allows you to purchase many of the games you will find in the Smart Playroom as well as other MOI merchandise