My Guide Website?
Chicago: Lake Michigan Skyline Cruise585 Reviews
See the sights of Chicago from Lake Michigan on this sightseeing lake cruise. Admire stunning views of the Chicago skyline and see many of the city’s iconic landmarks.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Chicago:If youʻre booking your trip to Chicago last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy views of the Chicago skyline from this Lake Michigan cruise
- Listen to pre-recorded commentary about the city’s history and architecture
- Enjoy a fast entry process with a ticket that lets you skip the ticket office
- Choose between English or Spanish speaking tour times
DescriptionImmerse yourself in the sights and learn about Chicago’s history and architecture during a cruise on Lake Michigan. Take advantage of skip-the-line entry privileges with a barcoded ticket that lets you proceed directly to the boarding line. Whether you’re a local or a visitor to the city for the first time, taking in the spectacular views of Chicago's skyline from the lake makes for a perfect outing. You’ll see the city as never before while listening to commentary on Chicago's history and architectural gems. Simply hop on board, sit back, relax, and enjoy as you admire Chicago's most significant landmarks and striking buildings that make up the city's skyline that has appeared in so many movies and TV shows. Route: The Skyline Tour and Lake Cruise takes you out onto Lake Michigan, heading both north and south on the lake, you’ll see many of Chicago’s famous landmarks and the classic skyline vista.
IncludesSkip-the-line cruise ticket Pre-recorded commentary in English or Spanish (depending on option chosen)
- In the colder months (November 1 to April 15th), the tour is 30 minutes long
- Please note, a $10 per ticket change fee will be charged by the local partner for any date or time changes made on the original date of the tour