My Guide Website?
Chicago: Lake Michigan Buffet Brunch, Lunch or Dinner Cruise180 Reviews
Dine aboard the Spirit of Chicago and enjoy an extensive buffet meal while cruising down the lakefront. Dance to the onboard DJ or play exciting games like giant Jenga and shuffleboard.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Chicago:If youʻre booking your trip to Chicago last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feast on an extensive buffet brunch, lunch, or dinner
- Admire 360 degree views from the observation decks while cruising on Lake Michigan
- Delight in uninterrupted panoramic views of Chicago's memorable and distinctive skyline
- Listen to a live DJ, dance, or play games like giant Jenga and shuffleboard
- View some of Chicago's famous landmarks, such as Hancock Tower and Buckingham Fountain, from a unique perspective
DescriptionSee the sights of Chicago from onboard the Spirit of Chicago with a brunch, lunch, or dinner cruise on Lake Michigan. Enjoy a buffet dining experience as you sail through the Windy City and delight in panoramic views of its skyline. Board your vessel at Navy Pier and receive a personal greeting. Get your photo taken by the ship's photographer to capture the memory before being seated at your private table. After settling in, savor your brunch, lunch, or dinner buffet consisting of freshly-prepared entrees, main course, and desserts, while listening to the onboard DJ's tunes. View the city's imposing towers like John Hancock Center, Aon, Trump Tower, and Willis Tower. After your meal, play games like giant Jenga and shuffleboard, or bust out some moves on the dance floor. Don't forget to visit any of the 3 climate-controlled decks to watch the skyscrapers of Chicago's distinctive skyline glide by. SAMPLE BRUNCH BUFFET MENU Early Risers Seasonal Fruit Breakfast Pastries Scrambled Eggs Breakfast Meats Breakfast Potatoes Late Risers Organic Mixed Field Greens Green Bean Salad Red Beetroot Salad Roasted Broccoli Florets Baked Ziti Pasta Mashed Potatoes Oven-Baked Atlantic Atlantic Flounder Filet Honey and Sesame Chicken Hand-Carved, Slow-Roasted Strip Loin Dessert Raspberry Mousse Lemon Pound Cake and Fresh Strawberries Coconut Vanilla Cake Red Velvet and Chocolate Chip Brownie SAMPLE LUNCH AND DINNER BUFFET MENU Salads Organic Mixed Field Greens Organic Spinach and Kale Salad Green Bean Salad Kidney Bean, Black Bean, and Chickpea Salad Red Beetroot Salad Bow Tie Pasta Salad Vegetables, Potatoes, and Pasta Roasted Broccoli Florets Creamed Corn and Cheddar Cheese Casserole Baked Ziti Pasta Mashed Potatoes Entrées Oven-Baked Atlantic Flounder Filet Honey and Sesame Chicken Italian Beef Meatballs Braised Beef Short Ribs (dinner only) Dessert Seasonal Fruit Raspberry Mousse Lemon Pound Cake and Fresh Strawberries Coconut Vanilla Cake Carrot Cake Red Velvet and Chocolate Chip Brownie (dinner only) The menu is subject to change. Please inform your server if anyone in your party has a food allergy.
IncludesCruise on the Spirit of Chicago Buffet brunch, lunch, or dinner (based on option selected) Onboard DJ Dance floor Onboard games Unlimited coffee, hot tea, and iced tea Service fee
- Infants are free, however, make sure you select the free infant ticket option to ensure admittance on the cruise Boarding begins 30 minutes prior to departure Most guests choose comfortable, casually stylish attire For your safety, flat, closed-toed shoes are recommended The menu is subject to change Before placing your order, please inform your server if anyone in your party has a food allergy All interior areas of the ship are non-smoking. Guests who smoke may do so on the outdoor observation decks only The cruise duration ranges from 2 to 3 hours In order to guarantee that your group can be seated together, please make sure to make just one reservation for your entire party. If members of your group make separate reservations, the activity provider cannot guarantee that you will be seated together