My Guide Website?
Chicago: Full-Day or Half-Day Bike Rental7 Reviews
Choose between a full-day or half-day bike rental and explore Chicago at your own pace.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Chicago:If youʻre booking your trip to Chicago last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Take off with your included helmet, bike lock, and detailed map of the city
- Cycle along the shores of Lake Michigan or the streets of Lincoln Park
- Create your own sightseeing itinerary and bike to your chosen attractions
- Choose between a hybrid bike, a Fuji Sportif 2.1 road bike or an electric bike
- Bring the children along with junior bike options, child trailers or child seats
DescriptionChicago proudly ranks as the country’s best city for cycling because of its flat terrain, miles of bike trails, and interconnected neighborhoods, parks, and attractions. Your bike rental starts in the heart of Chicago’s 20-mile Lakefront Bike Trail, near Navy Pier. Choose between a full-day bike rental or a 4-hour bike rental to explore Chicago at your own pace. You’ll receive a helmet, a bike lock, and a detailed map to help you easily navigate your way around the city. Enjoy biking to a variety of attractions and create your own sightseeing itinerary to fit in with your family's interests. Start cycling along the shores of Lake Michigan for gorgeous views of Navy Pier, featuring family-friendly attractions, entertainment, shopping and dining. Continue to Millennium Park, a lively gathering spot that's home to Cloud Gate. Stop here to take a photo of yourself reflected in the mirror of this famous bean-shaped sculpture. Further south, you’ll find Grant Park, whose Buckingham Fountain stands tall as one of the largest fountains in the world. Just South of there lies Museum Campus, a 57-acre park on Lake Michigan that’s home to the Adler Planetarium, the Shedd Aquarium, and the Field Museum of Natural History, as well as the Soldier Field football stadium. Alternatively head north to Lincoln Park, a large lakeside community and park home to the Lincoln Park Zoo. Entrance is free, so you can hop off your bike to explore some amazing animal exhibits. Of course, you can’t miss Wrigley Field, where the Chicago Cubs play.
IncludesFull-day or half-day bike rental (depending on option chosen) Use of helmet and bike lock Detailed local map
- Bike rentals start at 8.30 AM in Summer and 9:00 AM the rest of the year.
- Bikes must be returned before the bike rental shop closes (8:00 PM in Summer, 6:00 PM in Spring/Fall, 5:00 PM in Winter)
- Rentals run rain or shine