My Guide Website?
Chicago: Full Day Food Walking Tour + FREE Bike/Kayak Rental1 Reviews
Make the most of your day in Chicago by sampling Chicago's iconic style foods, seeing top attractions with a local, expert guide. Includes a FREE 2 hr bike or kayak rental to explore even more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Chicago:If youʻre booking your trip to Chicago last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Chicago: Taste of Chinatown Food Walking Tour
- Chicago: Gangsters and Ghosts Guided Walking Tour
- Chicago: 360 Chicago Observation Deck Skip-the-Line Ticket
- Chicago: Mob and Crime Bus Tour
- Chicago: Go City Explorer Pass - Choice of 2 - 7 Attractions
- Chicago's highlights; Millennium Park, Michigan Ave, Chicago Theatre, Riverwalk
- Sample Chicago-style deep-dish pizza and a Chicago hot dog with all the fixings
- Enjoy a classic Italian Beef Sandwich sample & savor the original recipe brownie
- Enjoy commentary from an expert, local guide. History and Current events.
- FREE 2 hour bike or kayak rental (to be used within 3 days of your tour booking)
DescriptionEmbark on a 5-hour guided stroll through the heart of Chicago, immersing yourself in the vibrant tapestry of this iconic city. As you traverse downtown, revel in the rich flavors that define Chicago's culinary identity – savor the perfection of deep-dish pizza, indulge in the original recipe brownie, relish a Chicago-style hot dog, and delight in a classic Italian beef sandwich. For an added touch, opt for a VIP craft beer sample (available upon arrival). Leave the planning to the local experts. Bobby’s Bike Hike was awarded the following three awards just this year: “Top 10 Food Tours in America” by USA Today, “Top 20 Food Tours in the World” by TripAdvisor, and “Top 15 Vacation Ideas in USA” by Entrepreneur Magazine. Seize the opportunity for the ultimate Chicago fusion of flavors and sights in a single, unforgettable day! This unforgettable journey not only tantalizes your taste buds but also unveils the beauty of Chicago's landmarks. Marvel at the Magnificent Mile, stand in awe of the Wrigley Building, witness the grandeur of the Chicago Theater, and soak in the atmosphere of Millennium Park, the Chicago Riverwalk, the Art Institute, and the renowned Cloud Gate, aka ‘the Bean’. By the tour's conclusion, your stomach will be satisfied with delectable delights, and your mind enriched with intriguing insights into Chicago's history. During colder months, explore the city's underground Pedway system for warmth, while warmer days beckon you to stroll the vibrant loop at street level. This leisurely-paced adventure caters to all fitness levels, ensuring an inspiring and accessible exploration of the Windy City. As a delightful bonus, enjoy a FREE 2-hour Bike or Kayak rental within +/-3 days of your tour date. Glide along Chicago's world-famous 20-mile Lakefront Trail on a comfortable hybrid bike, or paddle the serene waters of Lake Michigan at Ohio Street Beach, a picturesque gem in the heart of Chicago. FREE 2 HOUR BIKE or KAYAK RENTAL INFO: As an additional perk for booking this particular tour, you will get a FREE 2-hour bike or kayak rental (to be used within (+/-) 3 days of your tour booking. Terms below: To be used within +/- 3 days of your tour booking. Bike rentals take place at Bobby’s Bike Hike World Headquarters, 540 N. Lake Shore Drive, Chicago, IL60611. Bike shop is open year-round (excluding Thanksgiving & Christmas). Kayak rentals take place at Ohio Street Beach, Bobby’s Kayak, 550 E. Grand Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611. Kayak shop open mid-May to mid-October, weather dependent. Offer excludes Saturday Bike/Kayak rentals between Memorial Day (end of May) Weekend to Labor Day (early September). Kayaking only available from June-September) No discounts for not using this activity or issues due to weather restrictions.
IncludesExpert, Local Guide All Food Samples All Attractions and Commentary Free 2 hour bike or kayak rental (weather permitting) to punctuate your full day Chicago Experience. Bikes can be used to explore the 20-mile Lakefront Trail. Kayak from Chicago’s most photo-worthy beach, Ohio Street Beach (June-September).
- As part of this experience, enjoy a Free 2-hour Bike Rental or Kayak Rental (weather permitting) to punctuate your full day Chicago Experience. Bikes can be used to explore the 20-mile Lakefront Trail. Kayaks from Chicago’s most photo-worthy beach, Ohio Street Beach (June-September).
- Bike rentals take place at Bobby’s Bike Hike, 540 N. Lake Shore Drive, Chicago, IL60611 Kayak rentals take place at Ohio Street Beach, Bobby’s Kayak, 550 E. Grand Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611