My Guide Website?
Chicago: Fireworks Cruise with Lake or River Viewing Options203 Reviews
Get up-close and personal to the epic Navy Pier fireworks display every Wednesday & Saturday during the Summer. Choose between viewing from either the Chicago River or Lake Michigan.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Chicago:If youʻre booking your trip to Chicago last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Chicago: Taste of Chinatown Food Walking Tour
- Chicago: Gangsters and Ghosts Guided Walking Tour
- Chicago: 360 Chicago Observation Deck Skip-the-Line Ticket
- Chicago: Mob and Crime Bus Tour
- Chicago: Go City Explorer Pass - Choice of 2 - 7 Attractions
- Enjoy the best views of the Navy Pier Fireworks from the water
- Admire Chicago’s architecture and city lights on a beautiful summer evening
- Relax onboard with locally sourced food and drinks at the full-service cash bar
- Choose the 45-minute family-friendly cruise as part of a night out on the town
- Choose the 2-hour Lake Michigan cruise to have the Chicago Skyline as backdrop
DescriptionTake in the amazing fireworks display off Navy Pier on a boat cruise. Briefly explore the architecture on Chicago River’s main branch before either heading out through the Chicago Locks onto Lake Michigan or staying inside the Locks to watch the fireworks. All cruises start by sailing inland up the Chicago River to Wolf Point, with some light narration provided focusing on history and architecture. Admire Chicago’s impressive architecture at twilight from either the indoor climate-controlled cabin or the airy outdoor deck. The cruise then heads back past the Chicago Riverwalk towards Lake Shore Drive, the Chicago Lock, and Lake Michigan for the spectacular fireworks show by Navy Pier. While on the boat, make sure to visit the full-service cash bar featuring authentic Chicago products, including local beer and spirits. Choose from the following options: River Fireworks Cruise from either Michigan Ave or the Riverwalk This shorter 45 to 60-minute River Fireworks Cruise option watches the fireworks display from the mouth of the Chicago River before returning to the dock. This cruise is perfect for families with children, couples, or groups of friends who are enjoying a night out on the town. Lake Michigan Fireworks Cruise from Michigan Ave This 2 to 2.5-hour Lake Michigan Fireworks Cruise goes through the Chicago Lock System, an American engineering marvel, and out onto Lake Michigan. The vessel will cruise along the shoreline with contemporary music and will ultimately stop on the lake and float alongside the fireworks display.
Includes45-minute or 2-hour cruise (depending on the option chosen) Views of the Navy Pier Fireworks Local tour guide Outdoor and interior deck access Climate-controlled seating
- Passengers can bring their own non-alcoholic beverages and food
- Cruises take place rain or shine
- Children under 4 years of age go free
- Seats on the decks are chosen on a first-come, first-serve basis
- Vessels include restrooms with diaper changing tables
- All bags are subject to a security search