My Guide Website?
Chicago: Favorite Foods Guided Walking Tour109 Reviews
Sample Chicago’s favorite foods: pizza, hot dogs, Italian beef, and pastries. Discover Chicago's iconic Millennium Walk, Riverwalk, and Wrigley Building and experience the city’s world-renowned architectural and design flair.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Chicago:If youʻre booking your trip to Chicago last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit some of Chicago's most beautiful spots, including Millennium Park, Michigan Ave, and the Riverwalk
- Sample Chicago-style deep-dish pizza
- Enjoy a classic Italian Beef sandwich
- Taste the delicious Chicago-style hot dog
- Savor the original recipe brownie invented in Chicago
DescriptionCombine an enjoyable walk around Chicago's downtown to see some of the city’s top sites with stops to sample some of the city’s famous tastes. On this 2.5-hour guided walk, you'll get to taste the foods Chicago is best known for inventing and doing right. Enjoy deep-dish pizza, the original recipe brownie, a Chicago-style hot dog, and a classic Italian beef sandwich. Enjoy a VIP craft beer sample for an additional fee (offered upon arrival). Along the way, you’ll see some of Chicago's most iconic spots including the Magnificent Mile, the Wrigley Building, Chicago Threatre, Millennium Park, the Chicago Riverwalk, the Art Institute, and the world famous Bean. By the end of the tour, your stomach will be full of delicious food and your head will be full of fascinating knowledge about Chicago. During the colder months, the tour makes use of the unique underground Pedway system that connects much of downtown and keeps you warm and cozy. On warmer days, you’ll walk at street level to enjoy the large promenades of the loop. The leisurely walking pace is suitable for people of all fitness levels.
IncludesFood samples Guide
- Bring a camera and then enter your best picture in a photo contest on Facebook A 15 % to 20 % tip is suggested for the guide. Please bring cash, there is no ATM on-site Tours run snow, rain or shine Masks are strongly encouraged, as some restaurants in Chicago still require them