My Guide Website?
Chicago: Downtown TV and Movie Sites Walking Tour4 Reviews
From Ferris Bueller’s Day Off to The Untouchables to The Dark Knight, enjoy a fascinating walking tour to over 30 film locations in Chicago. Learn unique behind-the-scenes secrets about each site.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Chicago:If youʻre booking your trip to Chicago last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Travel to the fictional worlds of your favorite shows and movies shot in Chicago
- Get a new perspective of the city as you hear about its iconic filming locations
- See sites from Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, The Blues Brothers, and The Dark Knight
- Visit Bruce Wayne’s penthouse and the infamous theater venue from Public Enemies
- Get a glimpse of Harold Washington Library, featured in Ocean’s Eleven
DescriptionImmerse yourself in the world of filmmaking with a comprehensive walking tour of Chicago's most famous movie and TV locations. Stroll around one of the most popular cities used in big blockbusters. Come across legendary sites seen on screen as you pass by some of the city's main landmarks. Begin the tour near Buckingham Fountain. Allow your guide to let you in on behind-the-scenes secrets and fun trivia about the movies and shows featured in your route. Relive iconic scenes at sites used in Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, The Dark Knight, Public Enemies, Ocean's Eleven, and more. Walk by some famous Chicago landmarks along the way, such as the Willis Tower, The Art Museum of Chicago, and Millennium Park. Discover this vibrant city from a whole new perspective.
- This tour will take place rain or shine.