My Guide Website?
Chicago: Downtown Pizza Guided Walking Tour with Tastings2 Reviews
Taste the finest examples of Neapolitan, Roman-style, artisanal, and Chicago deep dish pizza on this guided walking tour that takes you to highly-rated and historic Chicago pizzerias.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Chicago:If youʻre booking your trip to Chicago last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Learn the history, ingredients and physics of the world’s best pizzas
- All the pizza is preordered and waiting for you at reserved seating at each stop
- Enjoy a small group experience with a humorous guide, full of amazing stories
- Discover why Chicago is a pizza-lovers mecca.
- A must-do for tourists and locals alike
DescriptionSpend an enjoyable afternoon discovering why Chicago is a pizza-lovers mecca as you visit 4 highly-rated Pizzerias in Downtown Chicago with a knowledgeable fun guide. Discover 4 different types of pizza - Neapolitan, Roman-style, artisanal and, of course, Chicago deep dish pizza. Learn the history, ingredients and even the physics behind the world’s best pizzas. If you wish, drinks are available for purchase at each stop. Meet your guide downtown between Navy Pier and the Magnificent Mile at Robert’s Pizza. Start by sampling an artisanal slice before moving on to Labriola for a deep dish slice. Then you will head into River North and sample Neapolitan at Eataly before finishing up with Roman style pizza.
IncludesFour pizza tastings. Expert local guide Reserved seating at 4 historic Chicago pizzerias
- - The is a leisurely walking tour about 1 mile long, with 4 stops. - Suitable for all ages and fitness levels. - Food tastings add up to a good lunch meal - Tour departs rain or shine - Guests wishing to purchase alcoholic drinks on the tour must be 21+ and have picture ID