My Guide Website?
Chicago: Christmas Eve Gourmet Dinner Cruise Lake Michigan2 Reviews
Celebrate Christmas Eve on a cruise on Lake Michigan aboard the Odyssey. Savor a delicious holiday 3-course plated meal served at your private table with a live onboard DJ.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Chicago:If youʻre booking your trip to Chicago last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Dine on a gourmet 3-course plated dinner on Christmas Eve at a private table
- Enjoy 360 degree views from the observation deck while cruising on Lake Michigan
- Experience panoramic views of Chicago's memorable and distinctive skyline
- Enjoy impeccable service, fine wine, and a live DJ in a sophisticated setting
- Admire Navy Pier, Adler Planetarium, Willis Tower, and Museum Campus
DescriptionCelebrate the magic of the season on the waters of Lake Michigan with a Christmas Eve gourmet Dinner Cruise in Chicago. You and your guests will enjoy a holiday 3-course, plated dinner freshly prepared by the chef, and full bar service. While onboard, experience exceptional views of Chicago’s iconic skyline and architecture, DJ entertainment, and festive décor. The crew will happily take care of the details, leaving you to celebrate the holidays on Lake Michigan with your friends and family. Sample Brunch Menu FOR THE TABLEASSORTED BREAD & BUTTER (V) STARTER (CHOICE OF ONE)BEET & BABY ARUGULA SALAD Feta Cheese | Cherry Tomatoes | Balsamic VinaigretteSIGNATURE SEAFOOD CHOWDER Clams | Flounder | Potatoes | Cream MAIN (CHOICE OF ONE)ROOT VEGETABLE FRICASSEEButternut Squash | Cauliflower | Zucchini | Grape Tomatoes | Gremolata | Cauliflower Coconut Cream SauceBROILED SALMON FILET WITH ROASTED TOMATO VINAIGRETTELemon Orzo | Farm Fresh Seasonal VegetablesOVEN-ROASTED CHICKEN BREAST WITH ROSEMARY & THYMERoasted New Red Potato Salad with Scallions | Haricot Verts | Creamy Mushroom SauceBRAISED BEEF SHORT RIBS WITH FRESNO PEPPER DEMI GLACE (G*)Garlic Mashed Potatoes | Baby Carrots | Broccoli DESSERT (CHOICE OF ONE)SIGNATURE CHOCOLATE CAKE Creme Anglaise | Raspberry Coulis | Candied Pecans MIXED FRUIT WITH STRAWBERRIES Madagascar Vanilla and Orange CreamNEW YORK STYLE CHEESECAKE Lemon Mascarpone Cream | Blueberry Compote **May contain Nuts
Includes2.5-hour Christmas Eve dinner cruise on Lake Michigan 3-course plated dinner Onboard DJ entertainment Unlimited coffee, hot tea, and iced tea Local taxes and fees Service fee
- To ensure your entire group can be seated together, please make sure to make just one reservation for your entire party. Separate reservations cannot be sat together.
- Semi-formal attire is encouraged (dressy separates: slacks, button-ups, dresses) for your night on the water.
- The menu is subject to change; before placing your order, please inform your server if anyone in your party has a food allergy
- All interior areas of the ship are non-smoking; guests may smoke on the outdoor decks only
- Infants (0-2) are free, however, be sure to select the free infant ticket option to ensure cruise admittance.