My Guide Website?
Chicago: Chicago White Sox Baseball Game Ticket8 Reviews
Experience the thrill of Major League Baseball live at Guaranteed Rate Field with the Chicago White Sox. Enjoy a game of America's favourite pastime and cheer on your team in person.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Chicago:If youʻre booking your trip to Chicago last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Get swept up in the electrifying atmosphere from the lively crowd
- Cheer on the Chicago White Sox at a baseball game at Guaranteed Rate Field
- Get a mobile ticket sent right to your phone for convenient entry into the venue
- Experience the game like a real Chicago local by wearing the team's colours
- Pick from a wide selection of games against some of baseball's biggest teams
DescriptionSeeing the Chicago White Sox play a baseball game in person at Guaranteed Rate Field is an experience like no other. The historic park is located on the city's near South Side and features stunning views of the skyline from many of its sections. With state-of-the-art amenities, great food and plenty of fan entertainment, it's no wonder why White Sox fans flock to the stadium for every home game. Be sure to stay until the end and cheer on your team as they take on their opponents! Feel the energy in the air and be part of an unforgettable night at one of Major League Baseball's most beloved ballparks.
IncludesGame ticket for a Chicago White Sox Major League Baseball game A mobile ticket sent to your smart phone A dedicated seat for the game
- Your GetYourGuide QR code is not your entry ticket - your tickets will be sent separately to your booking confirmation. Please check your emails to ensure you have accepted your mobile ticket prior to the game. While exact seats will be confirmed upon booking, seats will be located based on the category you have purchased. Budget Seating is typically in higher tier seating adjacent to the outfield, offering a full view of the field towards home base. Regular seats are in the high / mid-tier seating along the 3rd baseline, behind home base or along the first base line. Premium seats are in low tier seating, along the 3rd baseline, behind home base or along the first base line, closest to the field. Large crowds are expected, so if this is a concern for you or those you are travelling with please keep this in mind. Sensory inclusion facilities may be available.