My Guide Website?
Chicago: Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Open-Top Sightseeing Tour666 Reviews
Explore Chicago at your own pace with a hop-on hop-off tour or sunset bus tour. See Chicago's famous landmarks including Willis Tower, Navy Pier, and Magnificent Mile from an open-top double-decker bus.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Chicago:If youʻre booking your trip to Chicago last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See Chicago's top sights like Willis Tower, Navy Pier, and the Chicago Riverwalk
- Hop on or off the bus at any of the conveniently-located stops along the route
- Hear the stories that made Chicago through engaging digital commentary
- Shop on Magnificent Mile and explore the State St. Theater District
- Look out over stunning Lake Michigan from the many restaurants of Navy Pier
DescriptionExperience the Windy City with our hop-on, hop-off double-decker sightseeing bus tour, or a panoramic sunset tour. Marvel at the stunning skyscrapers of Chicago, including the iconic John Hancock Center, the towering Willis Tower, and the historic Wrigley Building. Our engaging and professional digital commentary will provide you with fascinating facts and insights into Chicago's rich history as you explore the city's most impressive landmarks. Hop on and off as many times as you want to visit attractions such as the world-renowned Shedd Aquarium and Field Museum of Natural History. Marvel at stunning Lake Michigan, see the skyline from 360 CHICAGO, or take a stroll on the renovated Chicago Riverwalk. When you're ready, Big Bus will be back to pick you up. Download our free app for real-time bus tracking. Travel along the famous Magnificent Mile, considered one of the world's great avenues, to shop 'til you drop at the many flagship stores along the boulevard. Then cross over the Michigan Avenue Bridge, which offers breathtaking views of the Chicago River. With our convenient stops located throughout the city, it's easy to cruise through The Windy City without needing to navigate traffic or public transportation. Choose between a 24 or 48-hour ticket, and take your time discovering all that Chicago has to offer.
Includes24 or 48-hour hop-on hop-off tour access Panoramic sunset tour with live guide (if option selected) App with route information and real-time bus tracking Engaging digital commentary for all ages Souvenir earbuds
- Children under the age of 3 may travel free of charge but must be accompanied by a dedicated adult (1 adult to 1 child) and cannot occupy a seat that's meant for a fare-paying passenger