My Guide Website?
Chicago: Beautiful Lakefront and Museum Campus Segway Tour115 Reviews
Explore Chicago's picturesque Lakefront in a whole new way – on a Segway. Chicago's gorgeous lakefront, parks, and skyline are yours to roll through for a fun-filled tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Chicago:If youʻre booking your trip to Chicago last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Segway around Buckingham Fountain as you watch its dancing water show
- Gaze out over Chicago's grandiose Skyline
- Glide along the lakefront path on the scenic shores of Lake Michigan
- Ride effortlessly to the Shed Aquarium, Field Museum and Soldier Field
- Explore the garden paths of Michigan Avenue and Grant Park
DescriptionSegways are amazingly fun and there is no better way to tour a world-class city like Chicago than on your own personal set of wheels--a Segway! Our eight-mile Lakefront Chicago Segway tour lets you learn about and view and many Chicago's attractions in a highly unique way. As you glide effortlessly and enjoy the lakefront, you can learn the history of our city from your friendly and professional tour guide. Immerse yourself in the area's countless attractions, gorgeous parks and gardens, and stunning photo opportunities. See sights like Grant Park, the BP Bridge, the Bean, and the Buckingham Fountain, as well as generous views of Lake Michigan and the majestic skyline. Segways are safe to use, easy to learn, and fun to ride. We offer a thorough training session from our certified guides before we begin the tour.
IncludesCertified Segway tour guide Thorough Segway orientation Helmet and a bag on the segway to store personal belongings
- All participants must sign a waiver and release You must be over 14 years old to participate, and those under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult Participants must weigh a minimum of 100 lbs. and not exceed 260 lbs, 45-118 kilos Wearing close-toed athletic shoes on the tour is strongly recommended