My Guide Website?
Chicago: Art Institute Skip-the-Line Tour with Guide23 Reviews
Experience some of the world's most famous pieces of art on a guided tour of the Art Institute of Chicago. Explore great art, before the doors even open to the general public.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Chicago:If youʻre booking your trip to Chicago last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Take a guided tour with an art expert
- Enter the museum 30 minutes before public opening hours
- Experience Picasso, Hopper, Cassat and many more artists up close
- Get your money back if you're not satisfied
DescriptionExperience a guided tour around some of the world’s greatest and most iconic art pieces at the Art Institute of Chicago. Avoid the crowds and lines and meet your expert guide at the Institute 30 minutes before opening time. Explore the expansive collection, learning more about both contemporary and classic pieces. Although the museum usually hosts 1.79 million people per year, you will be able to stroll among the pieces at leisure, getting up close and personal with works by famous and infamous artists like Edward Hopper, Pablo Picasso, Salvador Dali, and Andy Warhol. The Art Institute of Chicago is home to the greatest collection of Impressionist artwork in the world. Your guide will provide expert information on the collection and the museum’s history and hidden gems.
IncludesPriority access 30 minutes before the general public Expert Guide Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back
- This tour has a maximum of 8 guests per guide for a more intimate and personalized experience The semi-private tour has a minimum requirement of 2 participants to run (an alternative date or full refund will be offered if the minimum is not met) No large bags or suitcases are allowed A moderate amount of walking is involved. The semi-private tour is not available for those with walking disabilities or wheelchair users Please provide full names, mobile phone number, and email you can be reached on during your trip