My Guide Website?
Chicago: Architecture, History & Highlights Small Group Tour62 Reviews
Take a private or shared group walking tour of some of Chicago’s greatest hits: incredible architecture both old and new, delicious local treats, stunning river views, and much more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Chicago:If youʻre booking your trip to Chicago last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Get around The Loop like a local: at street level, underground, or perhaps even on the famous elevated rails
- Enjoy classic made-in-Chicago snacks like Chicago-style popcorn and homemade chocolate
- Discover why Chicago’s art, food scene and architecture is one of a kind
- Feel the energy and buzz in one of Chicago’s beautiful parks
- Join a carbon neutral tour, organized and led by an eco-certified tour operator
DescriptionStart your tour under the dazzling marquee of the Chicago Theater (which you might recognize from the movie-musical Chicago) before heading off into the bustling city. Your first stop is inside one of the best-preserved spaces built for shopping in Chicago, featuring an unforgettable atrium at its core. Then head towards the Chicago Pedway, a uniquely Chicago feature used by locals and commuters daily to move about the city in a network of underground tunnels. Afterward, head back above-ground near City Hall and head inside to see the classic interior design and architecture. Next, enjoy a sweet treat, and local tradition: Chicago-style popcorn. Weather permitting, take a stroll along the Chicago Riverwalk while taking in views of several soaring buildings, including Marina Towers, the Britannica Building, and the Willis Tower. From there, make your way to another delicious destination. Along the way, enjoy views of the world-famous Wrigley Building and the incredible Chicago Tribune building, the heart of Chicago’s thriving and historic journalism industry. Your second tasty confection is locally made chocolate from a Chicago staple. Round up your tour in the picturesque Millennium Park, home to the iconic Bean sculpture. Here, your guide will conclude your tour and point you in the right direction toward more amazing sights, great lunch spots, or drink recommendations.
IncludesEnglish-speaking guide Popcorn tasting Chocolate tasting
- This tour is organized and led by one the world's largest travel B-Corp certified company. B-Corp Certification measures a company’s social and environmental impacts and responsible tourism practices
- This tour runs year-round and will proceed rain or shine unless such weather constitutes a dangerous situation
- In the event of road or attraction closures, your guide will do their best to work around the obstacles or take your tour to alternate locations