My Guide Website?
Chicago: 90-Minute River and Lakefront Cruise at Night166 Reviews
Glide along the Chicago River and Lakefront as you're dazzled by the sparkle of the city at night. Enjoy breathtaking views of the dramatic skyscrapers and Buckingham Fountain's spectacular light display while listening to lively commentary.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Chicago:If youʻre booking your trip to Chicago last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Chicago: Taste of Chinatown Food Walking Tour
- Chicago: Gangsters and Ghosts Guided Walking Tour
- Chicago: 360 Chicago Observation Deck Skip-the-Line Ticket
- Chicago: Mob and Crime Bus Tour
- Chicago: Go City Explorer Pass - Choice of 2 - 7 Attractions
- See Chicago’s skyline transformed into a glittering jewel
- Cruise along the main branch of the Chicago River full of historic buildings
- Sail through the Chicago Harbor Lock, an engineering marvel
- Listen to entertaining guides who bring Chicago to life with stories of its rich history
DescriptionExperience the magic of Chicago at nighttime and watch the city's glorious skyscrapers, historic buildings and modern marvels come to life with millions of twinkling lights. Relax and unwind at the end of the day on a cruise which not only lets you enjoy the scenic Chicago River, but also takes you through the Chicago Harbor Lock and out onto Lake Michigan where you can admire epic views of the sparkling Chicago skyline and shoreline. Throughout the ride, listen to lively narration about Chicago's rich history as the onboard guides point out the many sights of the city including Buckingham Fountain, Willis Tower, Aon Center, John Hancock Building, Museum Campus, Marina City, Wrigley Building, Chicago Tribune Building, Navy Pier, the Lighthouse and more. This tour also gives you the unique experience of passing through the Chicago River Lock System, while learning about the operation and the uses of the lock from your guide. You’ll also feel the boat rise as you enter Lake Michigan and lower as you return to the river, a unique experience for any boat lover.
Includes1.5-hour nighttime boat cruise of Chicago River and Lake Michigan Live guide commentary All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Cruises depart rain or shine as both open and covered seating is available onboard Children under 5 are free Beverages, including water, soda, wine, and beer, are available for purchase onboard No food is sold on the boat, though you are welcome to bring your own snacks Strollers may be brought aboard and will be folded and stored in the salon for the duration of the cruise, children must be removed from strollers prior to boarding For safety reasons, motorized scooters and electric wheelchairs cannot be accommodated aboard the ship, guests who are able to transfer may use the company's manual wheelchair, based upon availability Latecomers cannot be refunded, but every effort will be made to accommodate you on another evening