My Guide Website?
Chicago: 360 Chicago Observation Deck Sip and View Ticket109 Reviews
Take your cocktail hour to a new level at CloudBar, 1,000 ft above the Magnificent Mile, with a full 360-degree view of Chicago.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Chicago:If youʻre booking your trip to Chicago last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Toast the view with a drink of your choice off the Sip Menu
- Marvel at spectacular views of Chicago from 360 Chicago, formerly the John Hancock Observatory
- Zoom up 1,000 feet in just 40 seconds on board the fastest elevators in North America
- Enjoy panoramic views of the Magnificent Mile, Navy Pier, Downtown Chicago, and Lake Michigan
- Enjoy the convenience of skipping the ticket purchase process at 360 Chicago
DescriptionTake in the beautiful views of Chicago as you enjoy a drink from our carefully curated Sip menu. 360 CHICAGO Observation Deck sits 1,000 feet over Chicago’s legendary Michigan Avenue. Located on the 94th floor of 875 N. Michigan (formerly the John Hancock Center), 360 CHICAGO gives you the opportunity to experience the best views of the Chicago Skyline and Lake Michigan. 360 CHICAGO’s concourse level includes an interactive exhibit highlighting the history of Chicago and the vibrant cultures and businesses across Chicago neighborhoods. Get inspired to explore Chicago beyond downtown after watching a short documentary titled 3 of 77 featuring an immersive view of three Chicago neighborhoods. Travel to the 94th floor in 40-seconds on one of North America’s fastest elevators and step foot onto the observation deck to experience what 'Travel & Leisure Magazine' voted one of the best views in America. Experience 360 CHICAGO Observation Deck with panoramic views of the city, lakefront, and four neighboring states. Download the Magnicity App for a guided tour right from your smartphone. The app includes unique facts, stories, and recommendations to further enjoy Chicago. TILT offers thrill-seekers the chance to see Chicago from a one-of-a-kind view. Step onto TILT and peer out of the building through floor to ceiling windows at a 30-degree angle 1,000 feet above Michigan Ave. TILT is Chicago’s highest thrill ride. CloudBar serves up iconic Chicago snacks, like Garrett’s popcorn, and neighborhood-inspired cocktails with local brewery, Moody Tongue on tap. CloudWalk takes you on a walk in the clouds across a 3D mural complete with an optical illusion – a great photo op!
IncludesSkip-the-ticket line ticket to the 360-Chicago experience Entry to the 94th-floor observation deck Entry to the ground floor exhibit about Chicago history Entry to the 3 of 77 Exhibit Entry to CloudWalk 3D-art installation Entry to the CloudBar 1 drink at the CloudBar Downloadable Magnicity App
- This is a timed ticket, valid for entry up to 1 hour after the time chosen Rescheduling latecomers cannot be guaranteed and is subject to availability and capacity constraints. Refunds will not be issued to latecomers This ticket is for adults only (minimum age is 21 years) Capacity may be restricted and subject to availability 360 Chicago will not issue refunds for low visibility and/or circumstances outside their control For your safety, elevators have been upgraded to include OTIS Air Purification Technology, which significantly reduces airborne bacteria and viruses Please note that customers can skip the line to purchase tickets but all customers must join the security line. As such, extended waiting times are possible at busy times