My Guide Website?
Chicago: 1-Hour Escape Room Adventure13 Reviews
Enter 1 of 5 immersive worlds and work as a team to complete a mission. Find yourself breaking out of prison, finding hidden gold, saving the day, and more. Take an active role in these compelling stories and be the hero of your very own adventure.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Chicago:If youʻre booking your trip to Chicago last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Complete tasks and puzzles to escape the room within 60 minutes
- Test your problem-solving skills with fun, tactile challenges
- Be transported to other worlds in super immersive games
DescriptionThe concept is simple, but the game is anything but — enter a series of elaborately designed rooms, you and your group must work together to find clues and crack codes to complete your mission. Escaping will require teamwork, communication, wits, and a sense of adventure. With five thrilling adventures to choose from, you may find yourself as a spy sent to recover a stolen painting or a falsely-accused prisoner determined to break out of jail. Once you arrive, a dedicated game guide will take you to your adventure and help you as needed. You will have exactly 60 minutes to complete the mission in your adventure and escape. No matter your choice of game, keep your wits about you and focus: you’ve only got one hour. After you and your group have emerged victorious, you’ll be conveniently located in River North, so you can easily celebrate with a bite to eat.
Includes60-minute adventure challenge Game guide All taxes and fees
- Games are shared experiences and you may be paired with other guests
- Each game has a different maximum capacity and difficulty
- Please contact the local partner for more info on wheelchair accessibility
- You will be in a room with a locked door, but every door is equipped with an exit button — should you feel the need to leave the room, you are welcome to do so at any time
- Games are recommended for ages 13 and up — younger players are allowed, but some of the game content may be too difficult for them
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult
- Participants under the age of 18 will need an adult to sign their waiver