My Guide Website?
Chicago: 1.5-Hour Romantic Sunset Cruise487 Reviews
Watch the sun slowly set behind the city from the tranquil waters of Lake Michigan on this serene and romantic cruise. Toast the end of the day with a glass of wine, ice-cold beer or hand-crafted cocktail.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Chicago:If youʻre booking your trip to Chicago last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy the sun setting behind the Chicago Skyline
- Cruise the tranquil waters of Lake Michigan
- Journey through the legendary Chicago Lock that links the Chicago River with Lake Michigan
- Skip the ticket line and guarantee your spot on this popular tour
- Enjoy a full-service cash bar with local beer and spirits, and Garrett’s Popcorn
DescriptionRelax as you glide over the Chicago River and into Lake Michigan on this cruise. Enjoy the glow of the sunset on Chicago's sparkling skyline. Have the option to purchase delectable drinks and snacks at the onboard bar as you sail. Start your sunset cruise on the Chicago River at Michigan Avenue. Make your way along the main branch of the river towards Lake Michigan before entering the Chicago Locks, a modern engineering marvel, that will transfer the vessel onto the great Lake Michigan. The vessel will cruise along Lake Michigan as the sun sets behind the wonderful skyline offering several amazing views. Your local tour guide will give a very brief commentary along the Chicago River and entrance to Lake Michigan, but most of the 1.5-hour cruise is spent without narration, leaving you to watch the sun put on a beautiful display with the City skyline. Admire the many angles of the Chicago skyline from Lake Michigan, one of the largest bodies of fresh water in the world. Capture magical views of Chicago's twin super-skyscrapers, the famous Willis (formerly Sears) Tower and the John Hancock Building. You'll also get to admire the majesty of Grant Park with its famous Buckingham Fountain, and iconic Chicago venues such as Soldier’s Field, Adler Planetarium, and the Shedd Aquarium. During your cruise, treat yourself at the full-service cash bar featuring authentic Chicago products. Try local beer and spirits and Garrett’s Popcorn. Choose between the fresh air of the open-air decks or enjoy the comfort of the climate-controlled interiors during your cruise. Don’t forget to take a selfie at the Grand Staircase at the front of the boat or pose for photos at the picturesque stern or bow of this classic vessel.
Includes1.5-hour sunset cruise on the Chicago River and Lake Michigan Choice of outdoor deck or indoor, climate-controlled seating Live commentary by a local guide
- Passengers can bring their own non-alcoholic beverages and food Children under 4 years of age are free Boarding commences approximately 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time Seats on the decks are chosen on a first-come, first-serve basis All bags are subject to search Vessels include restrooms with diaper changing tables, cash bar, and climate control